GAME OF CHANCE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Shouta x Beyond The City 2021 Promotion Competition
Beyond The Valley & Shouta™
Entry – residency restriction
Victorian residents only
Entry – age restriction
Minimum age 18 y.o.
First potential commencement date
Last potential closing date
Last potential draw date
Last potential publication date
Last potential unclaimed prize draw date
Last potential unclaimed prize publication date
How to enter
Tag a friend on the Beyond The Valley x Shouta social media post, get the Shouta App and send a shout.
Are multiple entries permitted?
Receipt of entries
If complicit, a receipt constitutes: a comment, a download, a sign up and a shout..
Partial entries will be visible on the advertisement promoting the respective competition. Specifically, in the comment section.
Prize(s) – description
- VIP tickets x 2 + Expedited event entry + Drinks package
- 5 x 2 person BTC 2 day passes (30th and 31st) 410
- 2 x 2 person passes to BTC NYE (31st) 223
- 5 x 2 person BTC 30th Tickets 223
Total number of prizes
Total Prize Pool
Determining the winner(s)
The winner will be selected at random, utilising a randomised algorithm.
Notifying the winner(s)
Winners will be notified via direct message on their respective social media accounts or emailS.
Results will be published by the last publication date.
PART A - INTRODUCTION
1. Information on how to enter and Prize details form part of these terms and conditions.
2. By participating in the Competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the terms and conditions include the Schedule above.
3.Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
4.Where there is an inconsistency between the Schedule and Parts A to J of these terms and conditions, the schedule will prevail.
PART B - PRIVACY
5.The Promoter will collect and use each entrant’s personal information for the purposes of:
(a) conducting the Competition (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the Competition) and for promotional purposes, public statements and advertisements in relation to the Competition;
(b) providing information about the products and services offered by the Promoter and its related companies and its affiliated retailers; and (c) research to improve its products and services.
6.By entering the Competition, entrants consent to the use of their personal information as described in clause 5.
PART C - WHO CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION
8. If the Schedule permits entrants to be under the age of 18 years, such entrants must seek permission from their parent or guardian to enter. If the winner of a Prize is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
9. Directors and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its related companies or agencies and Participating Retailers are not eligible to enter. Immediate families means spouse, ex-spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, legal guardian, sibling or step-sibling.
PART D – HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
10. To enter, each entrant must comply with the ‘How to Enter’ section of the Schedule.
11. If the Schedule permits entrants to submit more than one entry, each entry must be unique and submitted separately.
12. Entries must not have been published previously or used to win prizes in other competitions.
13. An entry cannot be modified after it has been submitted.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity, residential address or any other information relevant to participation in the Competition of all entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the Promoter.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept entries which are incomplete, indecipherable, offensive, do not comply with these terms and conditions or which contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who has breached any of these terms and conditions, has engaged in unlawful or improper conduct or otherwise acts to cheat or undermine the fairness of the Competition by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants.
17. The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Promoter.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or damaged entries or other communications.
PART E - PRIZES
19. Each Prize is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
20. If a Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value. This right is subject to any applicable legislation, regulations or directions from a regulatory authority.
21. Once a Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the Prize being damaged, lost or stolen.
22. All taxes (excluding GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a Prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
23. A winner's use of the Prize is entirely at their own risk. Before a Prize is awarded, a winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnifying the Promoter against any liability arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of the Prize and the winner’s participation in the Competition.
PART F - HOW THE WINNER(S) ARE DETERMINED
24. The Competition is a game of Chance.
25. At the time and date specified in the “Determining the winner(s)” section of the Schedule, each valid entry will be entered into a process of random selection.
26. The winning entry or entries will be the entry or entries that are selected at a random draw.
27. The number of winning entries to be selected will be the same as the total number of Prizes specified in the Schedule
28. The promoter’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
29. Each winner will receive a Prize.
PART G - NOTIFICATION AND CLAIMING THE PRIZE(S)
30. The Promoter will provide each winner with instructions on how to claim their Prize. It is the responsibility of each winner to comply with the Promoter’s instructions.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to request each winner to provide proof of their identity and/or proof that they were responsible for the winning entry.
32. Each winner agrees to participate and cooperate, as required, in all publicity activities relating to the Competition, including, without limitation, being interviewed, photographed, filmed and recorded. Each winner authorises the Promoter to use such content for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide.
33. It is the responsibility of each entrant to notify the Promoter of any change to their contact details.
PART H - UNCLAIMED PRIZES
34. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to identify and notify each winner in an attempt to ensure that each winner receives their Prize. However, if a winner cannot be identified or does not claim the Prize within one month of the date on which the winners are determined, their Prize is forfeited and will be awarded to the next best entry.
35. Each winner of an unclaimed Prize will be determined and notified in accordance with Parts F and G.
PART I – NO LIABILITY
36. Any Prize supplied by a third party supplier is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party supplier. Each Prize may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If those guarantees are not complied with, then you will have rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to those guarantees and rights, the Promoter shall not be liable and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for damage to property, personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or the use or taking of any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law including as provided for under the Australian Consumer Law.
37. If entry is via Facebook/Instagram or if the Competition is promoted on Facebook, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and each entrant agrees to grant Facebook a complete release from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to the Competition
Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
(a) any information they provide in connection with the Competition is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or any other social network; and
(b) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook or any other social network.
38. If entry is via Instagram or if the Competition is promoted on Instagram, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram and each entrant agrees to grant Instagram a complete release from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to the Competition. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
(a) any information they provide in connection with the Competition is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram or any other social network; and
(b) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not to Instagram or any other social network.
PART J - TERMINATION OF COMPETITION
39. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the Competition at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws
GAME OF CHANCE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS