- The Stock shout is available to purchase only on https://www.shouta.co/send It is not available for purchase in Shouta App or Shouta Biz.
- When you purchase a Stock shout with Shouta you agree to Shouta's terms and conditions
- Stock shouts will be available to purchase on https://www.shouta.co/send from 12 December 2022 until 31 January 2023 or until sold out.
- Shouta and Stake may decide to end or extend the promotion of the Stock shout earlier or later than 31 January 2023 at any time without notice.
- The min value of a Stock shout is A$50 and the maximum is A$250.
- The Stock shout can be claimed by recipients who have an Australian mobile number only.
- To claim a Stock shout, recipients must download the Shouta App and register, activate their Shouta Mastercard and obtain the card details.
- Claimed Stock shouts shall be valid for redemption on the Stake platform for 3 years from the date the Stock shout is claimed. Any claimed Stock shouts not redeemed by this date will expire.
- Unclaimed Stock shouts expire after 3 months of creation of the Stock shout in accordance with
- Recipients of a Stock shout can only redeem the value of the Stock shout on the Stake platform, accessible either via the Stake website at hellostake.com/au or via the Stake app.
- If the recipient receives others shouts as well as the Stock shout, only the value of the Stock shout will be locked for redemption at Stake while the value of other shouts received can be spent anywhere Mastercard is accepted within Australia subject to Shouta's terms and conditions.
- To redeem a Stock shout, recipients must have a verified Stake account and fund their wallet using the Shouta Mastercard card details. Funding fees within the Stake platform apply.
- We advise recipients to fund their Stake account with the whole value of the Stock shout. As the minimum value of stocks that can be purchased on Stake is A$50, any leftover balance on the Shouta Mastercard from the Stock shout value below $50 will be forfeited.
- Recipients are not obligated to use the Stock shout funds value to invest in financial products. We recommend the recipient does their own research before making any investment decision.
- Use of the the Stake platform is subject to the Stake Terms and Conditions, Financial Services Guide and Disclaimers.
- Stake may stop accepting Shouta Mastercards at any time for any reason. Should this occur within the expiry period of your Shouta Mastercard, the funds will be redeemable anywhere else that accepts Mastercard.
- This does not constitute financial product advice, nor a recommendation to invest.