How to enter:
- The Promotion is open to existing and new Shouta customers who have not previously claimed a Treat shout at various conferences across Australia.
- The Promotion is not valid with other promotions.
- The first 100 attendees to scan the QR code located on Shouta's banners at each event and enter their full name, email and phone number will win and receive a $6 Treat shout from Shouta (The Promoter). The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants.
- The winners will receive a SMS and/or email from Shouta with a link to download Shouta App.
- The Treat shout consists of $6 in credit, loaded onto a digital, prepaid Shouta Mastercard.
- To redeem their Treat shout, the winner will need to download Shouta App and register, activate their Shouta Mastercard and add it to their digital wallet then tap and pay where Mastercard is accepted.
- All conference related shouts must be claimed by activating their Shouta Mastercard within 7 days of receiving the shout.
- Shouta reserves the rights cancel the shout and all money associated with the shout after this time.
- Multiple unique entries are not permitted and an individual entrant can only win one (1) Prize.
- This promotion is open to Australian residents only. To redeem the Treat shout, you will require an Australian mobile number to register on the Shouta App.
- The Promotion commences at 8:30am (AEST) on Wednesday 22 June and closes at 7pm (AEST) on Thursday 10 November, 2022 (Promotional Period).
- Employees of the Promoter and its Related Bodies Corporate (as this term is defined in the Corporations Act) and such employees' immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- To protect the integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to verify, at any time (including after the closing of the Promotion) the validity of all entries (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits invalid, incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries or tampers with the entry process or uses any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means to submit ‘false’ entries.
- All competition judgement will take place at the premises of the Promoter, being Shouta, ABN 73 640 181 595, of Level 4, 11 York St, Sydney (Promoter).
- The winners on during live event dates will receive a Treat shout valued at $6 to their Shouta account.
- All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The winner will be notified directly via SMS and/or email.
- The balance on the Shouta Mastercard is valid for 3 years from the date it was received and activated via the Shouta Mastercard.
- If for any reason a winner does not take their prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, or chooses not to participate in the Promotion or claim their prize, then that prize, (or element thereof), will be forfeited.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as part of the Promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss (including indirect and consequential loss) suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable to any persons accompanying the prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
- Subject to the approval of the relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments, the Promoter may:
a) modify or suspend the Promotion if all entrants participating in the competition until that point are notified of the changes to these Conditions of Entry, upon notification of any such changes, the affected entrants may terminate their participation in the competition without any liability to the entrant; or
b) terminate or cancel the Promotion.
The Promoter will not be liable for any modification, suspension, termination or cancellation.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.