Rewards in the Workplace survey Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is only open to Australian residents over the age of 18 who have completed the "Rewards in the workplace" survey between 9th to 30th September 2022.
- This promotion is only open to Australian residents with a valid Australian mobile number.
- On completion and submission of the survey, individuals are automatically entered into the draw to win one (1) of 20 a Meal shouts, valued at $25 each
- One entry will be designated per user on survey completion.
- Submission of completed survey must be before 11:59pm, 30th September 2022 for a single valid entry.
- Individuals who start the survey but do not submit it, will not be eligible to go into the draw to win a prize.
- Multiple entries are not permitted and an individual entrant can only win one (1) Prize.
- By entering this draw and participating in the Survey entrants consent to Shouta and bit.leave disclosing information, if required, to Australian regulatory authorities.Shouta and bit.leave may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised by an entrant, use the information for personal marketing, research, profiling and publicity purposes, including sending email to, or telephoning, entrants.
- The Promotion commences at 12:00am (AEST) on 9th September 2022 and closes at 11:59pm, 30th September 2022 (Promotional Period).
- Employees of the Promoter and its Related Bodies Corporate (as this term is defined in the Corporations Act) and such employees' immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- To protect the integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to verify, at any time (including after the closing of the Promotion) the validity of all entries (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits invalid, incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries or tampers with the entry process or uses any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means to submit ‘false’ entries.
- All competition judgement will take place at the premises of the Promoter, being Shouta, ABN 73 640 181 595, of Level 4, 11 York St, Sydney (Promoter).
- 20 unique survey submissions during the promotional period, will be drawn at random and receive a shout valued at $25, added to their Shouta account.
- All winners must download and register via the Shouta App to redeem their prize
- All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The shout can only be redeemed at Australian retailers who accept Mastercard.
- The winner will be notified directly via email
- The balance on the Shouta Mastercard is valid for 3 years from the date it was received and activated via the Shouta Mastercard.
- If for any reason a winner does not take their prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, or chooses not to participate in the Promotion or claim their prize, then that prize, (or element thereof), will be forfeited.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as part of the Promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss (including indirect and consequential loss) suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable to any persons accompanying the prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
- Subject to the approval of the relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments, the Promoter may:
a) modify or suspend the Promotion if all entrants participating in the competition until that point are notified of the changes to these Conditions of Entry, upon notification of any such changes, the affected entrants may terminate their participation in the competition without any liability to the entrant; or
b) terminate or cancel the Promotion.
The Promoter will not be liable for any modification, suspension, termination or cancellation.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.